Wednesday, February 21, 2007

mmm so okay.im back haha.welll i really do procrastinate alot i guess.how horrible.anyway,i guess with the cbox up and running,this blog is officially opened.'champange pops and people clap'
sooo mmmmm yaaaa.see you guys around.

o ya special thanks to Danny,read the passage below for a brief descprition why

Week 8 Day 3
If not for Danny, i would not be sitting here,basking in the use of todays technology.My tablet would have succumbed to the malicious spyware that ambushed my tablet on the pretext of being just another msn link.Unable to perceive the threat,my 'adroit' brother was duped into clicking it.The tablet was then greeted with a plethora of inexorable spyware.This of course ,made me irate as im sure the ever-vigilant me would not have fallen for such duplicity.I thus took it upon myself to admonish him for his egregious mistake.With my far below rudimentary IT skills,i was no match for the clandestine virus,which could only be detected through safe mode.The furtive spywares seemed interminable and i could only watch haplessly as it chewed away at my computer's speed and performance.The end was near,i prognosticated,while the virus ran rampant in my dear tablet.The sword of Damocles seemed to loom even greater at then.As a last ditch attempt,the distraught aloysius sought the help of Danny.Fortunately,his superb IT skills carried the day when he swiftly cleaned up my computer .Therefore,my family,greatly thanks you,Danny for restoring order in our lives and allowing us to go back to the good old days,where we just sit infront of the computer and rot our days away.Quite a paradox arent i?In fact,im replete with nonsense arent i?ah whatever.

sooo....have you studied for your vocab test,or did u catch every nuance that i made in my passage?im sorry i should realy shut up.




least i incur your caustic wrath.


or you construe me as a pompus idiot.ahh the hell,im just seehhh.

sorry tomorrow is world scout day see.see me in my scouty scout attire and have a good laugh all u want at our drills.just tomorrow and national day.laugh all you want.go ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home